12 June, 2008

Countdown to the day of migration



I finally manage to meet with my current rental home owner, my plan is to move out end of this month, so ask her for refund as rental has been paid for this month. It has become my habit to pay any outstanding payment upon receive monthly wages. In dealing with time, i am punctual too... : -) , this is MJSC culture, maybe it works on me.

Ok, i didn't expect that she reluctant to refund my money, not only that..she refuse to refund my first time deposit plus water and electrical deposit,when i inform my departure soon. OMG,this is ridiculous, this old lady really ................ , due to this hiccup i have no choice but to extend my migration to new SU3 community by end of july. Luckily i didnt pay any electrical and water bill yet for this month.

Since i am positive type of person, i just accept her quote, the good things is next month will be free for me to pay rental, and any related bill...plus no rush to move in to my new house.

This weekend i'll inspect the job done by contractor on home grill. They call me up informing the job completion...huhuhu...

No comments: