04 June, 2008

Living Cost...hmmmm...



Today i read numerous complain in internet forum, blogs even heard it from the radio...Is our leader has no other option other than increase the petrol as much as rm0.78 ~ rm1 ? at least increase gradually rather than put one big shot...

I can't imagine what else gonna increase after this rm0.78 petrol price hike. For middle income earner like me, its not an easy situation to face. Starting july, i have to travel ~ 30KM to reach my workplace... What should I do to counter this issue?

First in mind, i have to start thinking of looking a job closer to my home..

Hahaha....from now on...i will be full time kapcai rider, will only drive my car for sending my lovely son to nursery. Hope it helps..

As a muslim, i think it's a wise idea to start fasting each monday and thursday, hopefully it will add more 'pahala' to me, InsyaAllah. I believe that this is Allah test to human being...I praise to allah that one day , malaysia will get genuine leader, down to earth..if not same hopefully close to ancient Muslim Caliph...

No comments: